Thinking About Senior Living?
Vriendschap Village has a respected reputation for assistance, excellence and ethical behavior in providing quality of life for seniors. This reputation is based on the consistent values that Vriendschap Village has instilled in our everyday interactions with residents, team members, business partners and families.
Information Gathered From Users
Vriendschap Village only collects the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us in order to deliver the best service possible. If you choose to process an online payment, we ask that you provide the information necessary to complete your request.
Some of this information may include, but not be limited to:
- Physical Address
- Telephone Number
- Company Name
- Credit Card Numbers and Expiration Date
- E-mail Address
- Credit card numbers are solely collected for billing purposes and will not be used in any other manner.
E-mail addresses will be used to send information regarding past transactions and billing statuses. We may also use your e-mail to inform you about upcoming events or current offers. We will never sell, share or rent individual personal information with anyone unless you give us permission to do so or if ordered by a court of law.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Vriendschap Village does not sell any of your information to unrelated third parties. We do send your order and contact information to the facility you’ve selected solely for the purpose of completing payments.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
This policy was last modified on 10/17/2019
2602 Fifield Road
Pella, IA 50219